1) San Marcos growth: http://www.texasmonthly.com/daily-post/fastest-growing-city-country-actually-san-marcos
2) Texas State enrollment 2012-14 http://www.txstate.edu/news/news_releases/news_archive/2013/September-2013/Enrollment091613.html
3) Whataburger renovation San Marcos https://star.txstate.edu/node/2115
4) Local residents Jason and Molly Elliott who live in a poor neighborhood on the east side of I-35 San Marcos off Hwy 80.
5) Jim Browder, owner of Browder Recycling, who owns property off Hwy 80 by the SM Airport
6) Firefighter Bobby Dallenport of Station One, San Marcos, on challenges of public safety in a busy college town under construction and water restrictions.
7) Fire Captain Larry Fassauer of Station One, San Marcos, on challenges of public safety in a busy college town under construction and water restrictions, and on changes in last ten years of working in SM.
8) Small business manager Brooke H. at Which Wich - University Drive, on how business and revenue fluctuate during spring, fall and summer months with a mostly-student customer base.
9) David Short of the San Marcos Record for recommendations on other places to look beyond what I have here to track SM growth.
10) Coach Soto of San Marcos High on the recent turnaround in athletic program.
11) Melissa Millecamp as a long time SM resident and public servant of 29 years.
12) Rebecca Ramirez @ Convention Bureau of Tourism and Development for tourism and economic stats tracking commerce increases in SM.
13) Trey Hatt @ City Hall for local city government info and further suggestions on where to look for this project.
14) Local HEB Hopkins Dr on customer base and yearly revenue growth in San Marcos as the largest centrally located grocery store.